UPDATE on the Mini Reunion in St. Louis plus cruise - September 5 - 15, 2018
The 3-night/2-day St. Louis city segment begins at 6:00 p.m. on Wednesday, September 5 with a Welcome Reception and Dinner.
We still have plenty of openings for the Sept 5-7 mini-reunion…a great chance to renew and create new friendships with our classmates plus:
- a trip up the Gateway Arch (630 feet….the country’s highest monument) with views not to be missed of the river and the city
- a cathedral which includes one of the largest collections of mosaics in the world made up of 41.5 million pieces of glass tessare employing over 7,000 colors (it took from 1912 to 1988 to complete)
- one of the oldest (and best) public gardens
- the Danforth Plant Science Center which has become the foundation of making St. Louis the plant development center of the world (check out the robots)
- a tour of the Anheuser-Busch brewery and a visit with the Clydesdale horses
- and some very good dinners at Kemolls and Tony’s
Where else can you find this combination plus a chance to visit with classmates and their wives? It could be one of the best $1000 you have ever spent!
Any questions? Just send them to Derick Driemeyer at email@example.com or call him at 314-313-9000. Checks, made out to Princeton Class of 1956, should be sent to Derick at 207 S. Woods Mill Road #1305, Chesterfield, Mo. 63017.
The Mini Reunion hotel is the Drury Plaza (at the Arch), 2 South 4th Street, St. Louis, MO. The toll-free number for room reservations is 1-800-325-0720 or 314-231-3003. Each person attending is responsible for their own accommodations, and reference should be made to the Princeton University Class of 1956 group, Confirmation #2327556 for the special room rate.
The price for the St. Louis city segment is $500 per person, which includes 3 dinners, 2 lunches plus sightseeing during Thursday and Friday. Checks, made out to Princeton Class of 1956, should be sent to Derick Driemeyer at 207 S. Woods Mill Road, Apt. 1305, Chesterfield, MO 63017.
The Mississippi River Cruise, which at this time is fully booked, will depart from St. Louis on Saturday, September 8 for a river excursion to Nashville. If you have any questions regarding this segment of the mini-reunion, contact Steve Alfred at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 309-693-6969.